“Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish…Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.” –Top Ten Tuesday
Topic: Ten Books I Loved During The First Year I Started My Blog
So I just finished my first year I started blogging so this isn’t that hard and that is why I chose this topic.
- The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon
- Doon by Carie Corp & Lorie Langdon
- Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K Rowling & John Tiffany & Jack Thorne
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (even though I shouted out the entire series but I love this one so much)
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- The Problem With Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Okay guys I did it. I hate doing these lists because it takes forever but at the same time I really enjoy them because they are simple and I can reflect on stuff.
Anyways thanks for reading this. I didn’t link the book’s Goodreads because I am very lazy. I want to tag the pages so you can put them on your to-read list but I just aint feeling it today.
Thanks for reading!
Have you read any of these? What is your favorite on this list?